I should really catch up on my blogging; in the mean time, some random links:
- Will it blend? I know where I’m buying my next blender from.
- John Baez on the state of fundamental physics.
- Just the link for the panda fan in your family.
- A followup to a traffic experiments article that I mentioned before.
- An interesting discussion of options and their applications to software development.
- Gender, kids, careers, surprises.
- Botnets turn out to be kind of cool.
- Nice use of AJAX for commenting on public drafts.
There are no revisions for this post.