- I trust you are all aware of The Big Picture? I thought this one was particularly beautiful. And unrepresentative, in that the pictures are all taken from a single source, the Earth from Above exhibit.
- My favorite video game business analyst giving an exegesis of a recent Nintendo interview.
- The backlog as a map. I’ll have to think about this more, I suspect it will fit well into my Nature of Order obsession. (Then again, what doesn’t? That’s why it’s an obsession!)
- A sequence of maps visualizing various differences between countries. Make sure to click through a few to get a feel. (Via Signal vs. Noise.)
- C++ language abuse the likes of which I’ve never seen before. (Which is saying something!)
A Little Big Planet calculator. If it looks boring at first, wait until you go a minute in and you’ll see how it’s wired up.
Kent Beck on Ease at Work. An hour long (the video below is only the first ten minutes), but worth it.
This post has not been revised since publication.