- I’ve been meaning for ages to write about Jim Womack’s article on Respect for People, but I don’t seem to be getting around to it, so I’ll mention it here.
A TED talk on underwater astonishments; if the beginning doesn’t capture your fancy or you’re short on time, go to the 4:20 mark.
- Everything you’d want to know about the ghost movement algorithms in Pac-Man
- The Cute Cat Theory.
- A collection of problems to work through if you’re looking for TDD practice.
Your daily dose of randomness: Salaryman Man.
- John Gruber and Merlin Mann on building a site that’s successful both personally and financially; well worth listening to.
- Very interesting discussion between Jonathan Blow (Braid), Rod Humble (The Marriage), and Jason Rohrer (Passage). That page is behind a paid subscription barrier, I think, but you can download it from iTunes by going to the IGN Games Podcasts feed and looking for the To Catch an Editor episode dated 3/24/09.
- A bit of fun playing with your browser. Hopefully it will pop up in a new window: it will resize the window it’s playing in, but for a good cause. (Via Vagari.)
This post has not been revised since publication.