- Tanuki testicle art.
- One day in kanban land.
- Pixie Driven Development.
- A plain-text version of the Declaration of Independence. (Via Kelley Eskridge.)
- Rock Band as a music theory teacher.
- Maira Kalman on Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. (Via @bos31337 and The Edge of the American West.)
- The red handprints are a particularly nice touch.
- Another way to approach poems/stories.
- I never get tired of seeing new optical illusions.
- Glad to see I won’t be reverse-polish-deprived when/if my current HP calculator bites the dust.
- Trompe l’oeil murals. (Via @scottmccloud.)
Japan still gets weirder games than we do. (Yes, the game apparently involves writing songs which are then sung in game by a polar bear.)
- Glad the meme still has some life in it.
- I can’t wait for the Beatles game.
- The secret history of Ada Lovelace. (Via @elenielstorm.)
- Thoughts on the order in which to implement a video game. Interesting how many of the ones that don’t work seem compatible with agile. (Via @kateri_t.)
- This is going to be awesome. (Or, maybe, a complete disaster! I doubt it, though.)
- Nels chiming in further on the save game issue.
This post has not been revised since publication.