- Really, everybody should have their own domain these days.
- Rands on Your People.
- Cave photos. (Via 25 Times a Second.)
- A handy list of Rails security tips, and a lesson on timing attacks.
- Tetris meets Magic Eye. (Via Offworld.)
- Being a blogger.
- A different look at the Beatles. (Via @dan_schmidt.)
- Two on programming hardware, software, and paradigm evolution: foldl and foldr are slightly harmful, and flux and stability. (Via @decklin and @timbray, respectively.)
- I’m starting to get won over by the Mac’s insistence on the primacy of the foreground application.
- This “fidelity swap” idea seems like a useful concept.
Sometimes I don’t understand Japan. (Possibly NSFW.)
- A modern-day ghost fleet.
This post has not been revised since publication.