- Interesting discussion of female video game characters. (Via @Brinstar.)
- Amazing high-speed photography. (Via @ashalynd)
- Criticizing games without playing them. (Though, in the case of Train, I can think of one way to reduce the chance of that happening…)
- And here’s another one on the theme of unhelpful criticism.
- @kateri_t finally has a blog! Or at least a single blog post, hope she continues…
- I am a sucker for this kind of “use your body differently” article. (Via Giles Bowkett.)
- Turning learning Office into a game! (See also Danc’s princess rescuing application post.)
- Very interesting post on Nintendo’s strategy: points out how they avoid sequels (on a single game system), and combine this with nailing it the first time, with shocking results.
This post has not been revised since publication.