I’ve implemented my first story; the results can be seen at The Arcades Project. (Of course, if things go as planned, then the appearance of that page will drastically change over coming months!)
I was pretty good about writing an acceptance test first. Which meant that I got to install Apache locally on my laptop, and learn how to configure that; there were some twists and turns, but I got it done. I got to learn a bit more about subversion, too; I got some error messages from subversion that I still don’t quite understand, but it seems to be working acceptably now.
And I’ve added some more planning web pages. I still need to add a bunch of stories to the product backlog, though.
- May 5, 2010 @ 20:25:54 [Current Revision] by David Carlton
- December 20, 2005 @ 09:34:25 by David Carlton