- One person, one vote in the Texas legislature: (Via Lawrence Lessig.)
- Starlings flocking; it starts to get good at about 2:00, though if that’s not good enough for you, go to 3:20. (Via Cosmic Variance.)
- Weird Hand-Drawn Game certainly qualifies on the first two counts… (Via Game|Life.)
- I don’t have much to say about The Wealth of Networks, other than to second Lawrence Lessig’s recommendation and to say that it’s useful to be reminded that, from the point of view of mainstream economy taking a snapshot of one isolated state the market, copyright makes no sense. (The book is available for free, by the way.)
- Synesthesia meets color blindness.
Also, some notes to myself: these are links that have stuck around as saved items in my blog reader where I can’t imagine what will either trigger me to act on the information therein yet where I want to keep them around somewhere. So I’m moving them here.
- Ergonomic keyboard recommendations.
- Martin Fowler on board games.
- Zelda reorchestrated. (Via Opposable Thumbs.)
- OpenID notes.
There are no revisions for this post.