- There can be well thought-out, stable systems of behavior that are strong enough to exist for quite some time next to American society without being absorbed.
- It’s not necessarily a good idea to spend time thinking about whether you enjoy what you’re doing at a given moment, or whether it’s drudgery.
- If your brain is trying to tell you something, listen.
- Be careful of following a path because it’s what your past experiences and environment have set you up to do.
- Having good aspects in one area does not mean having good aspects in all areas.
Don’t get me wrong – I’m actually quite happy with the way my life is turning out. But it is good to be reminded of these things.
There are no revisions for this post.