- Untangle, a flash game about representing graphs as planar with straight edges. (Hmm, are there planar graphs that can’t be drawn with straight edges? Not clear to me.) I linked to another game like this before, but this one’s better.
- TypeRacer, if you’re curious how fast you type. (I’m usually in the 95-100 wpm range, it seems.) (Via Game | Life.)
- Japanese anatomy scrolls from 1819.
- The Piet programming language. (Via Notional Slurry.)
An amazing video:
(You’ll have to bear with it a bit, it doesn’t really get going until about 40 second in.) (Via Penny Arcade)
- Japanese highway interchanges. (Via Pink Tentacle.)
- Pretty pictures. (Via Drawn!.)
- Virtual methods in the CLR and JVM. (Perhaps only interesting to me because I’m so ignorant about the CLR…)
- Samuel R. Delany gets laid more than I do. (Click on “The Polymath”; not even direct-linkable, alas, let alone embeddable.)
- As a manager is explaining that photography is allowed in Union Station, a security guard comes over telling them to turn off the camera…
There are no revisions for this post.